We are a tech company that builds A.I. photographic algorithms
for color manipulation, and enhancement of human vision with
image data and art prints.
www.vision.repair/, www.sweetypic.com/, www.hi-res.pics/, and www.bitmap.us/
are owned by the Internet algorithm firm High Res Pics, INC.
• Use transparent overlays to help your child or yourself
with dyslexia and/or mental illness and tell stories
with color to save as JPG and PDF.
• What Did Bing™ Show On Your Birthday?
Make colorful polaroid photos and share
memories secure by email with
Stereoscopic Method For Highlighting The Variation Of Colors and
Eye Color Accuracy Algorithm.
What does the Sweetypic.com algorithm do?
The Sweetypic.com algorithm is an online service that uses transparent color overlays
and filters to help alleviate reading and visual disabilities and improve the brain's
ability to process visual information by emphasizing information in photos
including text and giving an illusion that the information is on a colored
We use 140 HTML named colors supported by all modern browsers in place of color
index values in our transparent color overlay algorithm for better color choices.
How can the Sweetypic.com algorithm help with my eyesight?
Transparent color overlays help people with visual processing difficulties to read
by filtering out offensive light waves. This allows the brain to process visual
information more accurately.
For example, colors may be too bright in a photo, a person may like the photo but
might not like the colors within it. A transparent overlay should help with this.
Sweetypic.com Definitions and Dyslexia FAQ's
What is dyslexia?
Dyslexia is a learning disability in reading. People with dyslexia have trouble reading
at a good pace and without mistakes. They may also have a hard time with reading
comprehension, spelling, and writing. But these challenges aren't a problem with
For people with dyslexia, transparent color overlays can improve reading fluency,
comfort, comprehension, attention, and concentration while reducing light sensitivity.
The transparent overlay algorithm is a color-based technology that filters out
offensive light waves, so the brain can accurately process visual information.
What are the signs and symptoms of dyslexia?
As a child gets older, dyslexia can often looks like:
• Trouble rhyming.
• Reluctance to read aloud in class.
• Trouble sounding out new words.
• Trouble associating sounds with letters or parts of words.
• Trouble learning how sounds go together.
• Mixing up the position of sounds in a word.
Having one of the above doesn’t mean a person has dyslexia, but if they’re having
trouble learning the basic skills for reading, then dyslexia screening and testing
is a good way to see if they need specialized help.
Dyslexia also has levels of severity:
• Mild: Difficulties are there, but you can compensate or work around them
with the right accommodations or support.
• Moderate: Difficulties are significant enough that you need specialized
instructions and help. You may also need specific interventions or
• Severe: Difficulties are so pronounced that they continue to be a problem even
with specialized interventions, accommodations and other forms of treatment.
• Note for certain signs and symptoms of dyslexia: If a person has difficulty
spelling simple words, or trouble learning the names of letters, or problems
telling apart letters with similar shapes, such as "d" and "b" or "p" and "q",
then this is not dyslexia but a deeper mental issue that no color overlay
can possibly help with no matter what their age is.
How is dyslexia diagnosed?
Dyslexia is due to differences in your brain. Careful evaluation and testing by using
binocular color highlighting per dominate eye and transparent color overlays for
visual processing for common object recognition and visual signs identify
someone with this reading problem.
Testing for dyslexia one should look at:
• Decoding (visual processing for common object recognition, color recognition,
and reading unfamiliar words by sounding them out).
• Oral language skills.
• Visual comprehension, reading fluency and reading comprehension.
• Word and object recognition.
What possible treatment options exist for dyslexia?
• Perform a stereoscopic vision test for color recognition per dominate eye.
• Once a stereoscopic vision test for color recognition per dominate eye has
been performed and you know if you have a dominate eye or not use our
transparent color overlay algorithm for visual processing to help your
brain process visual information using color.
• Note for our possible treatment options for dyslexia: Our tools are
educational programs that can help you with dyslexia-related reading
difficulties no matter your age.
What is mental illness?
Mental illnesses are health conditions involving changes in emotion, thinking
or behavior (or a combination of these). Mental illnesses can be associated
with distress and/or problems functioning in social, work or family activities.
What are the signs and symptoms of mental illness?
Signs and symptoms of mental illness can vary, depending on the disorder,
circumstances and other factors. Mental illness symptoms can affect
emotions, thoughts and behaviors.
Examples of signs and symptoms include:
• Feeling sad or down.
• Confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate.
• Excessive fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt.
• Extreme mood changes of highs and lows.
• Significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping.
• Detachment from reality (delusions), paranoia or hallucinations.
• Inability to cope with daily problems or stress.
• Trouble understanding and relating to situations and to people.
• Problems with alcohol or drug use.
• Major changes in eating habits.
• Sex drive changes.
• Excessive anger, hostility or violence.
• Suicidal thinking.
Sometimes symptoms of a mental health disorder appear as physical
problems, such as stomach pain, back pain, headaches, or other
unexplained aches and pains.
Disorders related to mental illness:
• Depression: Experiencing persistent sadness, lack of energy, or loss
of interest in activities you once enjoyed, this can be temporary.
• Anxiety: Anxiety can manifest in various forms, such as generalized
anxiety disorder, panic disorder, or social anxiety.
• ADHD: Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can
significantly impact daily functioning and academic performance
related to your symptoms, behavioral patterns, and cognitive abilities.
• Bipolar Disorder: characterized by extreme mood swings, ranging
from depressive episodes to manic highs. Ability to adapt to change
and cope with adversity.
What possible treatment options exist for mental illness?
• Seek a medical professional.
• Express your anxiety and feelings through color and photography
using our transparent color overlay algorithm.
• Possibly return to a positive outlook on life after viewing your
transparent color overlay.
• Note for our possible treatment options for mental illness:
Mental health conditions are treatable and improvement is possible.
Many people with mental health conditions return to full functioning.
Some mental illness is preventable.
Effective functioning in daily activities resulting in:
• Productive activities (such as in work, school or caregiving).
• Ability to adapt to change and cope with adversity.
• Healthy relationships.
What is a transparent overlay?
A transparent overlay is a layer of hue used to creatively change the color of an image.
Our transparent overlays are single. The color hues are linear, with colors that fade
into each other from top to bottom or left to right.
What transparent color overlay is best for dyslexia?
A light-colored overlay on dark colored text on a light background (not white) is
a dyslexia-friendly background. Colors like green, pink, and red should be avoided
since these colors are challenging to see for people with color blindness. There is
variability when it comes to the best color, so individuals are best off using trial
and error to find what works best for each person.
What is PDF?
Portable Document Format (PDF), standardized as ISO 32000, is a file format
developed by Adobe in 1992 to present documents, including text formatting and
images, in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating
Transparent Overlay and PDF.
We have merged our color transparent overlay function and Adobe's PDF into one
algorithm for ultimate creativity.
Effective uses of transparent color overlays.
Transparent overlays are a great way to showcase brand colors in background images
or hero images (prominent images in a design). An image with a color overlaid onto
it can be more dynamic and have more narrative power.
How do I perform a stereoscopic vision test for color recognition per dominate eye?
A stereoscopic vision test for color recognition per dominate eye can be performed at
What Did Bing™ Show On Your Birthday?
Bing™ shows a different image every day of the year on their homepage which can
be displayed as a motivational birthday photo or for any special day in your life.
We have created our own API for the Microsoft Bing™ Image Of The Day to take
advantage of the images sharp picture quality and stunning colors.
A Bing™ user gallery is included with all our image algorithms.
What does the Hi-Res.pics algorithm do?
The Hi-Res.pics algorithm is an online service to make polaroid photos and share
memories secure by email with attachments.
How can the Hi-Res.pics algorithm help with my eyesight?
All of the Hi-Res.pics polaroid borders come in different colors and styles which can
test your eye color from the colors within the uploaded photo compared to the color
of the border surrounding the photo.
What does the Bitmap.us algorithm do?
The Bitmap.us algorithm is an online service that can highlight, identify, and interpret
the variation of an unknown color across an object as it wraps around a curve for your
dominate eye. What that means is it can tell you what color each eye can see based on
a straight line (looking straight at and object) or what the color is on the objects curve
or angle relative to the suns distance when looking at the object. A color can be seen
differently when looking at it straight on compared to looking at the same color on the
same object as the color wraps around the object relative to the suns distance to that
object. Human existence and color are not linear but exist three dimensionally.
We use 140 HTML named colors supported by all modern browsers in place of color
index values in our transparent color overlay algorithm for better color choosing.
How can the Bitmap.us algorithm help with my eyesight?
The algorithm can highlight and identify the variation of an unknown color from known
colors for any binocular color combination. The algorithm known as "The Stereoscopic
Method For Highlighting The Variation Of Colors and Eye Accuracy" is a patented
algorithm designed to highlight and identify the variation of an unknown color from
known colors for any binocular color combination and correct color vision.
Stereoscopic Vision and Transparent Color Overlays in relation to Dyslexia,
Mental Illness, Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, and Bipolar Disorder health
Dyslexia, Mental Illness, Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, and Bipolar Disorder are
interpretive diseases. We are saying interpretive is subject to interpretation or a
theory such as in science. These diseases don’t exist without the visual world or
some visual input. With our algorithms you can change a negative interpretation
to a positive interpretation based on the color of a scene or what you are seeing
and hopefully you will get a positive result.
HTML Color Names
Color Names Supported by All Browsers
• Cleveland Clinic, Dyslexia (https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/6005-dyslexia,).
• Mayo Clinic, Mental illness (https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness
• The American Psychiatric Association, What is Mental Illness? (https://www.psychiatry.org/
• Adobe, Use transparent overlays to tell stories with color.
• Adobe, Adobe Acrobat Convert JPG to PDF (https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/jpg-to-pdf.html,).
• Microsoft Bing, Bing (https://www.bing.com/,).
• Polaroid, Polaroid Originals (https://www.polaroid.com/,).
• W3C, HTML Color Names (https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_names.asp/,).